Saturday, March 14, 2009

First timer!



Hello and welcome to my very first blog.

I am Lorri. It's nice to meet you :)

The whole purpose of me starting a blog is to help YOU! Helping YOU will make ME happy! My story is common, yet unique. The bottom line is that I work very hard to provide a nice life for my children. It is a lot of hard work, and I think I have finally found a way to work a little less! I have found an easier way, and I want to share that with YOU!! This is about you, not me! I want you to remember that!

My main focus will be to help women. Especially women my age. I have been in the work force for over 20 years and have seen so many women struggle with needing to have a full time job, sometimes even an additional part time job, just to make ends meet. I know I have been in that situation many many times myself! On top of working is the stress of the day to day necessities of cooking, cleaning and keeping the family happy! Not to mention the driving once they become teenagers! :) Please understand that I am NOT trying to say that men don't also have these same challenges, because they do! I am happy to help anyone that is looking for help! However, my main focus will be to help those women who are struggling, and don't know where to turn.

So, I am working on working less so that I can be there MORE for my family and myself! And I can help you accomplish this too!

Let me know your thoughts! I'm excited to hear from you! I can be reached at beyond.h20@live.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment